With Valentine’s Day on the horizon, romance has begun to fill the air. The wizarding world has seen its fair share of relationships, from stalwart husband–and–wife duo Arthur and Molly Weasley, all the way to failed flings like Ron Weasley and Lavender Brown. Regardless of relationship status, emotions run high during this sentimental season and the Calamity appears to be responding by manifesting memories of loves lost. Send back these reminders of heartbreak and return a bit of romance to the wizarding world!
This February keep an eye out for:
Darkest of Times Brilliant Event Part 2: February 4–11
- Continue to honour Dumbledore’s legacy by returning Brilliant Foundables related to key memories of his fight against Voldemort, including the Pensieve.
Harry Potter Book Night 2020: February 5–7
- This year’s Harry Potter Book Night is themed around the Triwizard Tournament. Celebrate the classic magical contest by completing special tasks and encountering Dragon Eggs, the Goblet of Fire Foundable, and more.
Crazy In Love Event: February 11–13
- Deflect the advances of a variety of love-stricken Oddities.
Lost Love Brilliant Event Part 1: February 13–20
- Help protect cherished memories of wizarding world loved ones by returning Brilliant Foundables including Minerva McGonagall.
February Community Day: February 23
- Take on a variety of mischievous Oddities, including rare Doxies and Leprechauns, while making use of bonuses to Tonic for Trace Detection Potions.
Lost Love Brilliant Event Part 2: February 25–March 3
- Put memories of tragic romances to rest by returning Brilliant Foundables including Severus Snape and the Mirror of Erised.
-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite team